Emergency Help

Veterans Need Help with your Energy bill or know someone who does?


TrueNorth Community Services is partnering with Consumers Energy this summer to offer eligible clients assistance with their past due/shut-off Consumers Energy bills, including clients on SPP (Shut-off Protection Plan). 

If you or if you know someone who  needs a one-time assistance payment with a Consumers Energy bill, please direct them to TrueNorth. You or they can call 231-355-5880 and they will send an application. 

The application can also be downloaded through the link below. Please keep in mind this funding is only available for a limited time.

Consumers Energy Application