Homeowners Assistance

Disabled and need to make home modifications?

The VA has released and new Home Improvement and Structural Alterations Grant Packet.  

Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemption

To receive a tax exemption Disabled Veterans need to fill out an application annually and submit it to their local tax assessor.  Michigan has prepared a FAQ document for additional questions and information.