The Paddle Shack livery at Sanford Lake Park will be closed for the season on Monday, September 2nd.
The splash-pad and beach at Sanford Lake Park will be closed for the season on Sunday, September 8th.
Thank-you for a great season!
KAYAK / STAND UP PADDLEBOARD / ROWBOAT RULES
1. One patron from the rental party must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license that we will hold.
2. Personal Floatation Devices must be worn at all times.
3. Please remain in control of, on or in the watercraft at all times.
4. All watercraft must remain 100' away from the swimming area, docks, and Sanford Dam buoys.
5. Watercraft are not allowed beyond the US-10 bridge
6. Midland County reserves the right to limit when watercraft are rented. All watercraft must be off the lake by 8:00 p.m. *Livery closes at 6:00pm*
7. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY WATERCRAFT RENTALS. SORRY, WE CANNOT HOLD PERSONAL ITEMS.
HOW DO I RENT A KAYAK, STAND UP PADDLEBOARD, OR ROWBOAT?
1. Ask the booth attendant about renting a kayak, SUP, or rowboat.
2. Submit an application to rent a kayak, SUP, or rowboat along with the $10.00 deposit; one person in the party must be 18 years of age or older and submit a valid driver's license (which we will hold while you are on the water).
3. Kayak, SUP or rowboat rental may be curtailed or closed due to weather and/or shortages due to park as determined by Parks & Recreation Staff.
4. Once you place your deposit, we have your ID, and you have signed the disclaimer, we will provide your paddles and life jackets. Life jackets must be worn at all times.
Double Kayaks and Rowboats - $10 for first hour and $8 for each additional hour
SUP's and Single Kayaks - $8 for first hour and $6 for each additional hour
To view the Edenville (Verity Shores) final Master Plan map, click the link below: