Yellow Fever Alert:
At this time we are experiencing a Yellow Fever vaccine shortage across the United States. This means that yellow fever vaccine supply is limited. For any planned trip to countries where there is a known risk of yellow fever virus transmission, further guidance should be obtained from your Local Health Department to determine yellow fever vaccine availability. Please plan accordingly and allow a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your departure to ensure you can receive all of your travel vaccines in a timely manner.
Appointment and Vaccination Fees:
There is an office visit for the initial travel consultation ($30.00 per person).
- Many "travel" immunizations are not covered by insurance. Be prepared to pay for your consultation ($30.00 per person) and immunizations on the day of your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to check with your health insurance company regarding coverage of specific vaccines.
- A detailed receipt will be provided for insurance reimbursement upon request.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. As of May 1, 2017, we will be using a new credit card system. The system will add a surcharge of $1.00 for anything up to a $35.00 charge, or a 2.75% surcharge for anything over $35.00. Most HSA accounts are not accepted.
Bring to your appointment:
- You may fill out the Travel Health Assessment form (found on the left side of the page under forms).
- All Vaccination records
- Insurance cards and Photo Id