The Midland County Health Dept. will no longer support the Follow My Health patient portal as of 9/1/2018. If you need access to any records or your provider, please call (989) 832-6661.
About the Family Planning Clinic
- This clinic provides confidential contraceptive services and information to women, men and teens.
- The Midland County Health Dept. is now offering IUD and Nexplanon as a form of birth control. Counseling is required before any appointment will be made.
- Your care involves having a physical examination every year and a review of your medical history. Expect your visit to last 1½ - 2 hours.
- Clinic services can also include testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy testing, counseling, and emergency contraception.
- Please call the clinic to cancel if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Fees are based on a sliding fee schedule. You may qualify for a discount.
- Nexplanon and Mirena IUDs are now available by appointment, (989) 832-6655.
Looking for more information, answers to questions, or just fun reading? Check out these websites:
Sexual Health TV