To file a complaint, you can call us at 989-832-6380
electronically complete the form seen to the right (---->)
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number (This is required but can be kept confidential.)
- Name of apartment/hotel/restaurant, etc. you are filing the complaint against
- Location/address of Midland County apartment/hotel/restaurant, etc.
- Name and contact information for management/person responsible
- Nature of complaint,
- Detailed description of complaint. (Pictures can be helpful.)
- A summary of actions taken thus far to resolve the matter.
***If you are a renter and would like to file a complaint about your apartment or home, please talk to your landlord or apartment management company about the issue first. If the problem is not resolved within a reasonable amount of time, then contact our office to file a complaint.***