How To Start A Case

The office of Friend of the Court (FOC) handles domestic relations cases for the circuit court.  We assist the court by entering and enforcing orders for child support, medical support, custody and parenting time.  However, the FOC is not a "starting point".  The FAQs listed below may help you start a FOC case based on your family's needs.