Military discharge Records (DD-214)

Military Discharge Records DD-214

Veteran's Discharge records (DD-214) are filed with the County Clerk.  Once the record is filed, the veteran is able to obtain copies at no charge at anytime.  Because these records are non-public they must be obtained by the person on the record and identification must be presented. Veteran's Licenses are also available upon request by the Veteran.